Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mama O Mama!

. So while I was working on something, Mama came over to just see what my furrowed brows were all about. I showed her that I couldn't decipher someone's hand writing to which she responded with something inane. I said, "Mama, you're such a loser." She said, "at least I'm not a great loser like you."
 
. Following that I told my mum, "aaja mere jiggar ka tudka" (come here, piece of me) and tried to nuzzle her into kisses. Then I realised that it would mean that I loved her and I dont want her having that hallucination, so I quickly said, "nahi nahi, mein aap se itna pyaar karti ho jitna ke koi apne donated kidney se karta hai" (no no, i love you as much as much as someone would love their donated kidney). The implication here obviously was that she was not close to me, and that I would give her if I had to. Unfortunately for me, the diss went down the drain when she replied with, "haan, kyunki jab hum kisse se itna pyaar karte hai, toh hum chahte hai ke woh cheez kar kissi ko mile" (yeah, because when you love something so much, you want everyone to know how wonderful it is).

. My mum walked past me, while I was writing this and went, "Allah, kaise baas aa rahi hai na?" (o God, such a bad stink no?). I replied, "aap nahaye kyun nahi aaj?" (why didnt you take a bath today?). To which she went, "mein ne naha liya. TU ne nahin nahaya! Toh matlab tere me se baas aarahi hai" (I had a bath, but you didnt, which must mean that its coming from you!). This diss HAD to take place the ONE day I forget to take a bath. Such rubbish fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment